Tear Drop Shape 14K YG Multi-Water Color Gemstone Cluster Pendant
• Multi water color 14K shiny tear drop shape pendant, nine various shapes and sizes of gemstones prong set with tapered bail on a 16/18 adjustable chain
• Stamped: 14K, preceded by hallmark or Jewelers mark; appears to be a shape of building with a letter inside, possibly “B”
• Clasp/Closure: Chain lobster clasp (5 mm)
• Length: Pendant-27 mm ( 1 inch ); Chain 16/18 adjustable, 1 mm, stamped S925
• Width: 15 mm ( ½ inch )
• Depth: 6 mm
• Diameter: N/A
• Weight: pendant/3.7 grams; chain/1.8 grams = 5.5 total ( approximate )
• Material: solid gold pendant;
• Stones: Two 4 x 4 triangular garnets; Two marquise amethyst (1) 2.5 x 5, (1) 6 x 3; One round peridot 5 mm; Two round blue topaz (1) 4 mm, (1) 5 mm; Two tear drop citrine (1) 4 x 6, (1) 5.5 x 7 mm
• Circa: 1980’s unknown exact
• Condition: pendant with scratches, abrasions, in very good shape; BE ADVISED the chain is included but not the original chain it is stamped ( S925) and should be vermeil (gold over silver) which was purchased separately. ( I-1030)
This item is described to the best of my knowledge which I strive to portray as accurate as possible. Please keep in mind with vintage, antique or used merchandise will kindly display flaws (scratches and abrasions) from age or use. If further clarification is needed, please email. The pictures that are provided may assist in the decision process. And if you have clarification to add, I am open to your input and very much appreciated.
Please Purchase Seriously, All sales are considered final.