Brass Medallion or Bulla with Brass and Wood Beads Adjustable Necklace, VCLM TM
• Description: Aztec style 14 to 18 inch adjustable necklace on brown cord with four inch chain for selection of various lengths, large tribal design medallion, eight various brass bead with etched designs, and four wood beads, oval shape named hang tag attached
• Stamped/Name: VCLM TM ( TM representing trademark applied for )
• Clasp/Closure: Lobster( 6 x 12 mm )
• Diameter: N/A
• Length: Necklace 14/18 inch; Pendant 2 inches ( 51 mm )
• Width: Necklace cord 2 mm; Pendant 1 ¾ inch ( 44 mm )
• Depth: Pendant 6 mm
• Weight: 33.5 grams ( approximate )
• Material: Brass, wood, cord
• Stones: Wood ( small 8.5 x 10; large 10.5 x 11)
• Circa: 1970’s
• Condition: scratches/abrasions, the surface has yellow glue where the stones were glued, ( I-1065 )
This item is described to the best of my knowledge which I strive to portray as accurate as possible. Please keep in mind with vintage, antique or used merchandise will kindly display flaws (scratches and abrasions) from age or use. If further clarification is needed, please email. The pictures that are provided may assist in the decision process. And if you have clarification to add, I am open to your input and very much appreciated.
“Please Purchase Seriously” All sales are considered final. Buyer to share S & H
Thank you for viewing!